Our female Police Custody Officer’s (PCO) play a crucial role at the local Police Stations, carrying out the management of persons in custody.
As a PCO, you will be provided with training, equipment and support, to develop the confidence and assertiveness to ensure you carry out your duties well.
You should consider becoming a PCO if you:
- Mature, adaptable and accountable.
- Have good communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal)
- Are fair minded and ethical
- Are able to disconnect from emotional influences
- Remain resilient and even-tempered.
If a career as a PCO is something that you have been thinking about and you want to understand more about whether it is the right choice for you, please e-mail: email@example.com