The women of Victoria Police play a diverse role in our organisation. They are at the forefront of modern policing – in leadership positions, in metro and country locations and in specialist roles such as prosecutors, crime scene investigators and detectives plus many more.
As a Police Officer, you will be provided with comprehensive and on-going training and support to ensure you are equipped to perform your duties.
You should consider a career in policing if you:
- Want to help the community
- Are mature, adaptable and accountable
- Have good communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal)
- Have good reasoning and problem solving capabilities
- Are caring and compassionate
- Are fair minded and ethical
- Are fit and active
- Want to work in a varied and dynamic environment
We offer a range of performance development programs and flexible work options to ensure that career development opportunities are accessible while achieving work life balance.
To listen to some of our inspirational female police officers speaking about their career with Victoria Police, play the video below.
If a career in policing is something that you have been thinking about and you want to understand more about whether it is the right choice for you, please e-mail email@example.com
Or alternatively apply today and begin the journey to embark on a remarkable career.